Terms & Conditions, Cookies & Privacy
Terms & Conditions
- Content - The content of this website is intended for information only. If in doubt please contact a qualified practitioner. Vibrational Essences (Flower, Gem & Crystal Essences) do not replace qualified medical assistance if you have a physical illness or disease, however they can complement and help that treatment on subtle levels.
- Dispatch - We will do our best to dispatch your order within 1 - 2 working days of receipt (in the unlikely event that there is a significant delay to this we will contact you). Please note that postage times can be variable and depend on the relevant postal services and also on your countries customs if the order is sent outside of the E.U.
- Delivery - Please note that depending on the value of your order and or the postal service used, you may need to sign for your order on delivery. An extra delivery charge may be payable to re-send an order that is returned to us undelivered, if; 1. delivery is not accepted at your given delivery address, or 2. the Post Office/ Courier company card you at your delivery address because they unable to deliver it and you do not make arrangements for collection/ redelivery before the parcel is returned to us, or 3. because you have given us an incorrect address.
- Returns - If you wish to return or exchange a purchase (*exceptions ) for any reason, you may do so within 21 days of receiving your order, provided that the item(s) are in their original condition ( we can not make a refund on essences which have been opened, damaged or had their tamper proof seals removed or broken.)
Refund - Subject to the above, and upon safe receipt of the returned order ( address details in contact us ), we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s) (this does not include the original postage & packing charge). Cost of postage for returns to our address is payable by the customer.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you wish to return all or part of your order, please contact us.
Exceptions 1. We are unable to exchange or refund combinations of Bach Flower Remedies or Flower, Gem & Crystal Essences which have been specifically prepared as a unique personal combination. 2. We can not make a refund or exchange on services provided - i.e. for a 'Personal Consultation' or 'Intuitive Diagnosis'. 3. Crystal Herbs Gift Vouchers - we are happy to refund the original payment card used for purchase, but Vouchers can not be exchanged or returned for the cash equivalent, or refunded to a different card.
- Cancellations - You have the right to cancel your order before dispatch by e-mailing or phoning us and letting us know your name and order reference number. We will then cancel your order and refund your payment as soon as possible.
- Import Duties - If you are outside the E.U., you are responsible for import duties and other taxes which may apply once the package reaches your country.
- Terms - These terms & conditions and the content of this site shall be governed by English Law and all matters in connection with them shall be determined by the English Courts. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Here you can find out more about what 'cookies' are, how they are used on the Crystal Herbs site and how you can switch cookies off in your web browser.
What are Cookies
'Cookies' are not actually programs, but simply small text files that are stored by your browser (e.g. Firefox or Internet Explorer) on your computer or mobile phone. Normally they will contain two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID and they allow websites to store such things as user preferences, thus enabling the site to recognise a user and respond appropriately.
Online Shop: The shopping area of our site uses basic Session Cookies to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, for logins and other temporary data. These cookies are essential to the functionality of the shopping cart and while you may choose not to use these Cookies, this will mean that you won't be able to use the shopping cart facility.
How do I turn cookies off?
Modern browsers give you the option to manage your cookie settings; normally these can be found in the preferences or options menus. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser.
You can find how to set your cookies in the following browsers here:
* Please note though that turning off Cookies altogether may cause some aspects of a website either to work only partially or not at all.
- We do not disclose any customer information to any third parties or other companies, other than those required to process your order.
- The information collected during the course of an order ( name, address etc ) is only used to process your order ( though we might occasionally post you an update sheet, or special offer, please make a note on your order if you do not want us to do this ).
- We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Any questions or queries, please contact us.