Bach Flower Remedy Sets
Our Bach Flower Remedy sets contain all 38 Bach Flower Remedies - from Agrimony to Willow - and two bottles of Revival Remedy. Each remedy is handmade with love and care according to the original instructions of Dr. Edward Bach, helping to ensure that we provide you with the best possible quality of remedy. You can choose from a range of set options including: a choice of 10ml or 25ml size bottles, wood or card presentation boxes, complete sets and self select sets.
- Handmade with love & care according to the original instructions of Dr Edward Bach.
- Each sets contains all 38 Bach Flower Remedies, from Agrimony to Willow and two bottles of our Revival Remedy Combination.
- Available in a 10ml & 25ml size, in wooden box sets or card box sets.
Bach Remedy Sets & Kits - a wonderful toolkit
- The 38 Bach Remedies make a great tool kit and resource for yourself, family or friends or as part of a professional practice.
- There are 38 different remedies to help you to re-balance your thoughts and emotions.
- There are also two bottles of Revival Remedy combination, which is really useful for lots of situations that can arise in daily life.
- A choice of a beautiful natural Linden wood box with a hinged lid or a sturdy and attractive card presentation box to keep your remedies in.
- Buying a set is an economical way to buy the 38 Bach remedies.
Choosing a Bach Flower Remedy Set
Bach Collection Sets
Complete set of Bach Flower Remedies plus a book, Revival spray, cream & mixer bottles.
Making the Most Out of Your Bach Set
The gentle acting Bach remedies are ideal for working with how you are thinking and feeling in the moment. The lovely thing about the Bach Flower Remedies is that they cover such a range of different states of mind & emotions, making them a powerful toolkit for helping yourself, family or friends to bring greater inner harmony and balance.
You can use the stock bottles in your set individually, as and when you need them, or you can use them to make a treatment level combination to work with a range of different patterns over a period of time. To make a combination, put 2 drops (4 drops of Revival Remedy combination) from each of the stock bottles that you have selected, into a clean glass dropper bottle containing no more than 30ml of spring or spa water, together with a teaspoon of brandy or cider vinegar as a preservative.
Our Bach Flower Remedies are handmade with love & care according to the original instructions of Dr Edward Bach.
Our Bach Flower Remedies
Our Bach Flower Remedies are handmade with love & care according to the original instructions of Dr Edward Bach. From making the Mother Tincture to bottling and labelling the stock bottles that we send you, each remedy is handmade with love and care helping to ensure that we provide you with the best possible quality of remedy. They are stock level remedies and we have been making them and offering them to customers round the world for nearly 30 years.
Find Out More
You can find out more about the individual Bach Flower Remedies and what each one is for in the shop here Individual Bach Flower Remedies.
You can also find out more about the Bach Flower Remedies in general here: the Bach Flower Remedies and the Work of Dr. Edward Bach.